In many years Kosmos Travel has been assisting thousands of people to obtain their Russian visa entry permit. With our superb clientele and extraordinary professionalism, we came to a point that obtaining Russian visa through us is a stress-free process. This page will take you through the most straight forward procedure in applying for a Russia visa. Proficiency is a product of our expertise and efforts to save you time and make your journey to Russia as pleasant as it can be.
Russian Visa Entry Requirements:
To process your Russian Visa, we need following documents from you.
1. The original national passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages. It must be valid for at least six months after the date of proposed departure from Russia, be in a good condition and signed by the bearer. If your passport is damaged please obtain a new one before applying for the Russia visa. For the non-citizens of the United States please also provide copy of your Permanent Residence Card (GreenCard) or copy of your long term non-immigration legal status in US valid not less than 6 months from the date of your Russian visa application (could be work visa).
2. Each applicant must complete online visa application form. Please follow these directions precisely and you won’t have any problems.
– First time users must register online by clicking “COMPLETE NEW APPLICATION FORM”, then follow the instructions to create an account. It will ask you to create a password, you may choose “KOSMOS5200” or choose your own. If you prefer to choose your own password make sure you provide it to us together with your documents. This is required for us to make corrections on your visa application if we need to.
– You will be provided with your application ID number, please make sure you print this page entirely. This page, containing ID number and password (can be handwritten) must be submitted to us along with your application. Following that you may continue filling out the application form.
– Please make sure you fill out all questions applicable. If a question does not apply, please type “N/A”. If the answer is none, write “None”. After filling out the first page you will have an ability to “save draft” at the bottom of each consecutive page that you have finished filling out to get back to it in a later time. For the following questions, you may enter information provided below:
– type of passport: tourist
– name of host travel company: Kosmos Travel
– reference number:520
– confirmation: 122
– place of submission: San Francisco ILS
– Once you have completed an application online, please print and sign the application form. Signature on visa application form must be original.
3. 2 standard passport size pictures (2×2), do not attach to the form
5. Order form
6. Printed out page from electronic visa application site with your “VISA ID”.